- One of the two big hockey news stories this morning is that Paul Maurice is out as coach in Carolina and the rampant speculation is that Milwaukee Admirals Coach Kirk Muller is going to be named the new head coach of the Canes at a press conference later today. Josh Cooper is hearing that Ian Hebers will be the interim replacement for the Ads. Added: Josh caught up with David Poile for the full story on Muller/Hebers.
- Smashville 24/7 has an interview with Predators' defenseman Kevin Klien previewing the three games in Western Canada.
- Ryan Porth has a great post where he gets 19 Predators to divulge their favorite cities to visit. This was a long process to put together.
- Josh Cooper has a note about Francis Bouillon's ailing groin that he tweaked against the Wings on Saturday. Roman Josi's timing for recall looks to be very fortuitous. It looks like Ryan Ellis is way down the list for recall possibilities. Also included in the post is the lack of productions from the Preds' forwards.
- David Boclair discusses Pekka Rinne's run of starts could be coming to an end.
- As expected, Nicklas Bergfors has probably left North America for the final time since he has signed with Ak Bars Kazan of the KHL. We wish him all the best.
- The Hockey Writers calls for more leadership from the Predators' top players.
Here is a web site that encouraging you to chill out for two minutes and not touch you mouse. That is definitely a challenge for most unless you are Peter Gibbons in "Office Space" and like to space out in front of your computer for long periods of time.
Buddy Oakes for PredsOnTheGlass